• CommentTimeApr 16th, 2013 3:54pm (Apr 16th 2013) edited

Sorry for the "advertisement" but I'm proud of my daughter so I'm allowed!

If you are in the mood for a gritty, hard-hitting slice of teenage fiction, have a look at Weeping Shards - Scarlet's first published book!

It's only 77p, so if you aren't upset by some adult topics and some slightly colourful language, it's a really good read!
    • CommentTimeApr 16th, 2013 4:50pm (Apr 16th 2013)

Posted By: neil adult topics and some slightly colourful language

Tut tut, I blame the parents...:) O well done, you must be so proud of her! :face-smile:
    • CommentTimeApr 16th, 2013 5:24pm (Apr 16th 2013)

Crumbs, sleeze on Hencam! Don't let the hens see it or they'll be wanting a boyfriend.

....and I expected it to be on animal management!
    • CommentTimeApr 16th, 2013 8:47pm (Apr 16th 2013)

Daaaaaaaaad!!!

:rolling:
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2013 8:05pm (Apr 17th 2013) edited

He's a proud Daddy and your biggest fan :swingin: Leave him alone! :updown:
    • CommentTimeApr 18th, 2013 7:55pm (Apr 18th 2013)

Aw he made me the happiest person in the world the other night by phoning me up and telling me how much he liked my book and how proud he was...he's a cutie pie :)
    • CommentTimeApr 19th, 2013 10:06pm (Apr 19th 2013)

That was a lovely thing to do Neil! The warm glow of pride is a lovely thing to experience.
    • CommentTimeApr 20th, 2013 3:45pm (Apr 20th 2013)

He's a lovely dad! And you're a clever woman, Red. :flowers:
    • CommentTimeApr 20th, 2013 8:42pm (Apr 20th 2013)

Thankyou :)
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd, 2013 7:09am (Apr 23rd 2013)

I read a bit of it Red, I thought it was GREAT..I'm so proud of you too!!! I'll have time to read the rest of it pretty soon, but so far I truly loved it.:face-smile::045:
    • CommentTimeApr 25th, 2013 9:31am (Apr 25th 2013)

Amazing! I knew it wouldn't just be me, but it's great to read someone else feels it's great too - I'm amazed and completely impressed everything she's accomplished - bless her. :)
    • CommentTimeApr 25th, 2013 10:25am (Apr 25th 2013)

Thankyou Lynn!!! :bigsmile: That means a lot, and you are my first international sale!

Daaaaaad!!!!! :rolling:
    • CommentTimeApr 26th, 2013 7:55am (Apr 26th 2013)

Red it's lovely to see such support from your dad, don't be embarrased you deserve it!!!:face-smile:
    • CommentTimeApr 27th, 2013 3:18pm (Apr 27th 2013)

Haha thanks :smile:

Also, was it you TM saying you wanted a puzzle feeder for your cat? If so, Kong do a smaller one for rabbits, cats etc I think:

I'm not sure if that's an Australian site or not though...
    • CommentTimeApr 28th, 2013 8:02am (Apr 28th 2013)

Thanks Red yes I was after one as Koko certainly needs lots of stimulation and challenges. Burmese are like puppies. I couldnt seem to find a small enough one around here where I live so I will investigate online.