• CommentTimeMay 9th, 2013 5:56pm (May 9th 2013) edited

...and it's a round number one! Have a brilliant day and drink LOTS of grape juice...:bdaycake::bdayparty::drunk:
    • CommentTimeMay 9th, 2013 8:12pm (May 9th 2013)

Ooo a biggie is it! Have a great one!

:bdayparty::bdayparty::bdayparty::bdayparty:
    • CommentTimeMay 10th, 2013 5:06am (May 10th 2013)

I hope you have a wonderful day!!!
      LW_HBDShobhna-13.jpg
    • CommentTimeMay 10th, 2013 10:31am (May 10th 2013) edited

I really hope you see all this Shobhna!
    We do miss you and will raise a glass to our friendship.
    Happy Birthday.
    :face-smile::drinkparty::face-smile:
    • CommentTimeMay 13th, 2013 2:32pm (May 13th 2013)

Happy Birthday! :)
    • CommentAuthorShobhna
    • CommentTimeMay 16th, 2013 8:17am (May 16th 2013)

I'm here and thank you to everyone for all your good wishes. I'm sorry I don't log on so often these days and I will make sure I stay in touch.

Had a superb day on 8 may. Lots of grape juice was drunk. Big party planned for next month.

I have a lovely wine-bell that I can use to summon my wine.......am looking for a wine slave though to bring me the wine........ :) :) :)