• CommentTimeSep 21st, 2013 4:17pm (Sep 21st 2013)

I've found some incredible videos on YouTube and thought I would share.

The first is absolutely fantastic, Lucy the pig doing a few of her tricks, she is lucky to have such an incredible owner! This video will have you being amazed at the animal and laughing along at how darned cute it is!!

Likewise these ex-bats are lucky to have such an incredible owner. The owner has quite a few videos and they are all amazing and really show what chickens are capable of :smile:

Chick training

• CommentTimeSep 21st, 2013 10:19pm (Sep 21st 2013)

Amazing! I love Lucy! (Sounds like a TV programme!)
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd, 2013 5:45pm (Sep 22nd 2013)

I know isn't she gorgeous! I sooo want a pig :)
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd, 2013 6:51pm (Sep 22nd 2013)

I had a little black Potbelly pig years ago. Gomez was smart and could do tricks like that. He was a house pig and it was really easy to house break him, he went potty in a cat box, my old kitty Waldo taught him how to use it.(Gomez always thought he was a cat). He would get up on the sofa at night and watch TV with me until he got too heavy to make it up on the sofa..then we sat in the floor with his head on my lap.I really miss that little pig.
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd, 2013 7:35pm (Sep 22nd 2013)

Oh Lynn that's so sweet!
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd, 2013 4:10pm (Sep 23rd 2013)

• CommentTimeSep 23rd, 2013 4:15pm (Sep 23rd 2013)

I want a house pig sooo bad; my Aunt had one before I was born and she said he was really easy to toilet train too. Mind you they are supposed to be far smarter than dogs. I love the name Gomez too :smile:
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd, 2013 4:46pm (Sep 23rd 2013)

Of course we have to have a Kikopup video here :D

• CommentTimeSep 24th, 2013 12:31am (Sep 24th 2013)

Posted By: chief chickenHow long did he live, Lynn? He sounds gorgeous; my pig-mad friends would be insane with jealousy!

I had Gomez for 3 years, and one day he ate part of his blanket and it got his gut twisted up and he died. He had his blanket for 3 years, I don't have a clue why he ate it. It just about broke my heart. I'll have to dig around and see if I can find a picture of him. He walked on a leash like a dog, he was such a sweetheart.
    • CommentTimeSep 24th, 2013 12:36am (Sep 24th 2013)

Red, Gomez was smarter than any dog I had ever had. He learned tricks very fast. The video of the little dog was too cute.:face-smile:
    • CommentTimeSep 24th, 2013 4:33pm (Sep 24th 2013)

Aww Lynn that is so sad :( He sounded like a real cutie pie, what sort of tricks could he do? :smile:
    • CommentTimeSep 29th, 2013 11:36am (Sep 29th 2013) edited

Some for Kate here, hope you can see these videos! :smile:

This one has some incredible training, and I love the noise she uses as a 'clicker'. One of my main problems training rodents is that the noise of the clicker scares them, so this is a perfect solution!

The last few tricks are so so cute!

• CommentTimeSep 30th, 2013 7:39pm (Sep 30th 2013)

Grrr. Since the update I can't see them. All I get is a blank space, no box, nothing to click. Will have to google and see why.
    • CommentTimeSep 30th, 2013 8:07pm (Sep 30th 2013)

Aah how annoying! The best one is called '15 incredible rat tricks' if you want to look it up on YouTube :smile:
    • CommentTimeOct 1st, 2013 1:08am (Oct 1st 2013)

Amazingly darling tricks, Red..I'll bet you could teach your piggies to do tricks.:face-smile:
    • CommentTimeOct 1st, 2013 6:40pm (Oct 1st 2013)

I'm hoping so, they just need to brave up some! I tried to post this awesome video I found of a guinea pig doing all sorts of tricks, but haven't been able to find it again since!