• CommentTimeJun 13th, 2014 5:03pm (Jun 13th 2014)

The webcam feeds are offline for the next week or two (pretty much until we can get the new carpet laid and get the PC back to where all the camera wiring enters the house), but in the meantime I can set up a single cam on something else...

Your options are: James the snake - probably most of the time it will be showing empty vivarium as he hides under his cork hide...

Or the cows in the field opposite our house, which will mostly be an empty field as the cows aren't in there all the time.
    • CommentTimeJun 13th, 2014 5:51pm (Jun 13th 2014)

I'd vote for cows over snakes any day...:face-smile:
    • CommentTimeJun 13th, 2014 6:03pm (Jun 13th 2014)

Hmmmm...empty field or empty vivarium. I just can't decide, the excitement is too much for my poor ole brane!:face-smile:
    • CommentTimeJun 13th, 2014 7:22pm (Jun 13th 2014)

Posted By: chief chickenHmmmm...empty field or empty vivarium. I just can't decide, the excitement is too much for my poor ole brane!

:rolling:
    • CommentTimeJun 13th, 2014 8:15pm (Jun 13th 2014)

I'd vote for cows - I like cows! Anyone coming across the site in the next few days is going to be very confused!!!
    • CommentTimeJun 13th, 2014 10:23pm (Jun 13th 2014)

Don't you have a flower that is about to give us it's all?
    At least that wouldn't move away -so long as you tethered it well.
    Happy New Carpet:face-smile:!
    • CommentTimeJun 14th, 2014 5:15pm (Jun 14th 2014)

Heifercam!
    • CommentTimeJun 29th, 2014 3:33pm (Jun 29th 2014)

I have a picture!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I've not had a pic for ages, assumed it was my poor laptop as no one else spoke up.
    What ever you have done it has restored pictures to me!

Though I haven't seen a hen yet. They must be snuggled away in the back somewhere...

:face-smile:
    • CommentTimeJun 30th, 2014 1:40am (Jun 30th 2014)

I'm doing my happy dance...Thank you so very much, Neil!!!!! :cheerleader: