• CommentTimeJul 24th, 2014 8:57pm (Jul 24th 2014) edited

Anybody else getting a message when they try post a response to a thread? My comments keep not posting and it comes up with a message saying a problem was encountered...just wondering if I am the only one :smile:

If you press 'save changes' after the message unsuccessfully posted, it posts properly...or at least has for me every time!
    • CommentTimeJul 25th, 2014 2:13am (Jul 25th 2014)

No, I haven't had any problems...could it be your computer, Red?
    • CommentTimeJul 25th, 2014 7:52am (Jul 25th 2014)

I've only had a problem logging in and logging off..that says there was a problem.
    • CommentTimeJul 25th, 2014 6:30pm (Jul 25th 2014)

Well, it's not doing it anymore so I have no idea what it was...thanks for making me look daft, forum / computer!! :tooth:
    • CommentTimeJul 26th, 2014 11:06pm (Jul 26th 2014)

It happens to me sometimes, but our internet connection is pants so I always put it down to that! Sometimes if I've left a message too long between writing and posting it will happen too.
    • CommentTimeJul 27th, 2014 10:09pm (Jul 27th 2014)

Good to know it's not just me! Oh yeah, I HATE the automatic signing out that the forum does if you take too long...I understand why it happens as a safety measure, but when you've spent ages typing out a mammoth reply and it all disappears it's highly annoying :tooth:
    • CommentTimeJul 28th, 2014 7:16pm (Jul 28th 2014)

The most important thing you need to know about computers is that they are inherently malicious, Red...
    • CommentTimeJul 29th, 2014 6:48pm (Jul 29th 2014)

Definitely. I'll never forgive my laptop for swallowing my entire uni essay that needed to be handed in the next day...!
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd, 2015 10:01pm (Nov 2nd 2015)

Test
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd, 2015 10:02pm (Nov 2nd 2015)

Couldn't post anything the past couple of days, or some of last week but seems ok now!
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd, 2015 11:17pm (Nov 2nd 2015)

Your "test" message came through, loud and clear!:face-smile:
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd, 2015 10:50pm (Nov 3rd 2015)

Ha ha! It was nice that something finally did!
    • CommentTimeNov 4th, 2015 8:13pm (Nov 4th 2015)

I've been having problems too, but today it all seem fine.:face-smile: