• CommentTimeOct 18th, 2014 7:35am (Oct 18th 2014)

Wishing you a very happy birthday, Red.
      HBD-Red-14.jpg
    • CommentTimeOct 18th, 2014 4:19pm (Oct 18th 2014)

:bdayparty:Have a good one, Red! :bdayhappy_balloons::aparty1::bdaycake:
    • CommentTimeOct 19th, 2014 10:55am (Oct 19th 2014)

A very happy birthday to you Red and to Zoe too.
    Must be a bonus having birthdays together.
    :face-smile::face-smile:
    • CommentTimeOct 19th, 2014 11:44am (Oct 19th 2014) edited

Thank you so much Lynn, CC, and Ollie :bigsmile:

We had a wonderful day. The best part was that my Nana didn't know I was going to be at the meal (she thought it was for my mum's birthday which is today!) and so was very surprised and happy when me and Lyle were there :smile:

We had some lovely food and my mum (the fool!) had brought me a Pirate hat and sword as it was a pirate themed restaurant, and everyone else had party hats and animal masks to wear!! :rolling:

I got some amazing gifts too. I got a new Ipod so can finally listen to music again *happy dance* and Lyle got me some wonderful things...including some 'I :heart: SBT' socks!!! :tooth: And a chicken book I have been craving for about a year :rolling:

Thanks again!
      birthday4.jpg
      birthday6.jpg
      birthday7.jpg
      birthday13.jpg
    • CommentTimeOct 19th, 2014 11:46am (Oct 19th 2014)

This is a little metal bookmark, you put it in your book and the hook curls around the book so the little SBT dog hangs out! It's so cute! :smile:
      birthday8.jpg
    • CommentTimeOct 19th, 2014 5:20pm (Oct 19th 2014)

Happy Birthday to Helen too!:bdaycake::bdayparty::aparty1:
    • CommentTimeOct 20th, 2014 9:26am (Oct 20th 2014)

Cheers CC, I'll pass it on :)
    • CommentTimeOct 21st, 2014 9:02pm (Oct 21st 2014)

So many birthdays! I can't keep up.
    Must have been some terrific summer holidays a long time ago that caused all this.....

:face-smile:
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd, 2014 4:54pm (Oct 22nd 2014)

...and while we're at it, happy birthday Diane if you're haunting the forum at all!:bdaycake::aparty1::bdayparty::bdayhappy_balloons:
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd, 2014 2:14pm (Oct 23rd 2014)

Yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Diane!

:_party::cheerleader::rainbow::bdayparty::bdayhappy_balloons::cheers2: