• CommentTimeNov 6th, 2014 1:48pm (Nov 6th 2014) edited

So Christmas is a-coming (I've already been badgering Lyle to let me put the tree up - not for another two weeks, spoilsport! :rolling: ) and we're ordering the dogs Christmas tags. Well, Zoey needs a new one anyway and we can't leave Kasper out... ;)

But we're stuck on which one to get!

There's this one for Kasper. It suits him perfectly because he adores snow!

Or this one, just because it's really cute :smile:

Zoey has a choice between an 'I believe' tag (because how cute is that?!) And if anyone enters into the Christmas loving spirit it's Zoey...she's all about spreading happiness and joy!

Or this really cute mitten one, because Zoey loves to be snug as a bug in a rug...

So guys, which do you like best?? :bigsmile:
    • CommentTimeNov 6th, 2014 5:00pm (Nov 6th 2014)

Christmas tree one if I was buying!
    • CommentTimeNov 6th, 2014 6:09pm (Nov 6th 2014) edited

That's one vote for the Christmas tree (I think that might be my favourite for Kasper too!) My only issue with the Christmas tree one is that the baubles might fall out easily (?) and it's too big for Zoey to wear, I think it might weigh her down!! :smile:

Also the people who make the mitten / Christmas tree / Let It Snow ones made Zoey's current tags, and they didn't hold up too well! They didn't badly break, they're still in use now just a bit discoloured and rusty...we did buy them when Zoey was 6 months old, but it's something to think about...
    • CommentTimeNov 6th, 2014 6:30pm (Nov 6th 2014) edited

I also thought about getting a Kasper / Zoey best friends one too :bigsmile:

• CommentTimeNov 9th, 2014 7:22pm (Nov 9th 2014)

Let it Snow for Kasper and the Mittens for Zoey...They are all such cute tags, it's hard to make a choice.:face-smile:
    • CommentTimeNov 9th, 2014 10:50pm (Nov 9th 2014)

Lyle likes the 'let it snow' one for Kasper too, that makes two votes for that and two votes for the tree one...we're tied! :tooth:

I'm waiting to see which my 'rents like best too, maybe they'll be the tie breaker!

So far the mitten tag is ahead for Zoey by one vote (it's my favourite too, but Lyle likes the I believe one!) :smile:
    • CommentTimeNov 11th, 2014 12:20pm (Nov 11th 2014) edited

Here's my vote: Let it Snow (but do you think the letters will fall off? You don't want it to end up saying "tit now" or something!) The xmas tree looks like it might be sturdier (apart from the trinket which will probably last 2 minutes before it falls off!)... Both are v cute..!

For Zoey, The 'I believe' is my fave as it's a bit 'Polar Express' which obviously is uber-Christmassy! It also looks sturdy, no bits to fall off...

Although maybe the solution is buy them all and mix/match depending on mood :)

I'll get Helen's vote tonight!
    • CommentTimeNov 11th, 2014 5:49pm (Nov 11th 2014)

Posted By: neilYou don't want it to end up saying "tit now" or something!

:rolling:
    • CommentTimeNov 12th, 2014 6:40pm (Nov 12th 2014) edited

Ohhhhkay...that makes it two votes for EVERY tag!!!! :rolling: Well that didn't help with the decision of which to buy at all :001_rolleyes:

MUM WHERE'S YOUR VOTE?! :lol:
    • CommentTimeNov 18th, 2014 11:00pm (Nov 18th 2014) edited

Well, mum voted!

The winning tag for Kasper is: Let It Snow!

And for Zoey, the mittens one!

We're going to order them tomorrow, we just need to check that Lyle's new mobile he's getting for Christmas will have the same number!
    :crazy:
    • CommentTimeNov 20th, 2014 8:58pm (Nov 20th 2014)

I know it's too late now, but I liked the let it snow (I almost hope the letters do fall off! LOL!) and for Zoey I'd have gone I believe as 1st choice (thought the red would stand out against her white fur) and mittens as 2nd. They're all lovely though!
    • CommentTimeNov 21st, 2014 6:21pm (Nov 21st 2014)

Thanks Kate - argh you're right, red would look good on Zoey!

Maybe I should just do what my dad said - buy them all and rotate as and when! :rolling:
    • CommentTimeDec 7th, 2014 3:06pm (Dec 7th 2014) edited

Tags are one the way!! :bigsmile:

Went with Let It Snow and the mittens one in the end...I think Zoey's is adorable, and they'll both have a new harness to put the tags on for Christmas too!
    • CommentTimeDec 7th, 2014 7:36pm (Dec 7th 2014)

Shhh, don't TELL them - you've spoilt the surprise!
    • CommentTimeDec 7th, 2014 9:11pm (Dec 7th 2014)

It's okay CC, they can't read!!

(actually I am teaching Kasper to read / recognise the word 'sit', but nevermind! :rolling: )
    • CommentTimeDec 9th, 2014 2:27am (Dec 9th 2014)

Posted By: RedIt's okay CC, they can't read!!

Red, you're a riot..:rollonfloorlaughing: