• CommentTimeDec 23rd, 2014 10:07pm (Dec 23rd 2014)

My parents brought me a box of things from my old room, and in it were some photo albums. There were some pics of Milly so I thought I'd share them...they're photos of photos, so not very good quality, but oh well...

Around June 2004 when we first brought her home...look how tiny she is!!

photo milly1_zpsed59af79.jpg

photo milly2_zps013a6096.jpg

Whenever I had friends over Milly was often included in our plans :rolling:

photo milly4_zps91159800.jpg

I love this photo :smile:

photo milly6_zpscebd957b.jpg

And Milly with her chicks!

photo milly3_zps7704e11a.jpg
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd, 2014 10:17pm (Dec 23rd 2014)

Awwww...our sweet Milly..thank you for sharing the pictures, Red.
    :face-smile:
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd, 2014 10:28pm (Dec 23rd 2014)

How lovely Red! Look how young you are too - the years really have flown by haven't they!
    • CommentTimeDec 24th, 2014 4:07pm (Dec 24th 2014)

I love the one of you holding her and both of you smiling for the camera! :D
    • CommentTimeDec 24th, 2014 9:16pm (Dec 24th 2014)

Glad you enjoyed seeing them, I wasn't sure how interesting they would be...but I always love showing off the Millybobs!!

Oh yes, she was a real poser CC :smile:
    • CommentTimeJan 19th, 2015 3:49pm (Jan 19th 2015)

She could do the old-lady-death-stare brilliantly! (Milly, not you Scarlet :) )
    • CommentTimeJan 19th, 2015 5:22pm (Jan 19th 2015)

...although Red's not bad. Evidently learned a few tricks from Milly! :rolling:
    • CommentTimeJan 19th, 2015 7:56pm (Jan 19th 2015)

Milly did teach me many things ;)

She was a great boyfriend checker - first time she met Lyle she smeared runny poo all down him!!

Taught me never to let her perch on my shoulder; the results were very messy.

Warn my friends not to eat breakfast when she's around or she'll jump onto their knee, causing them to spill it everywhere meaning Milly gets to gobble it up!

And when she was free-ranging I couldn't look out the kitchen / study window otherwise she would try to fly up to me!! She could only get to the kitchen windowsill, but still... :smile: