Site Tag Cloud

• CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeJan 18th, 2008 12:06pm (Jan 18th 2008)

Hi this is my first time here so unsure what am doing. I have got a shiny new hut ( which I have named the HENPORIUM) for Christmas and 30 hens ready to lay. I have one cock who I call Prince Hal and he is beautiful. I have had him since he was an egg!! He is my baby. So sweet. What do I do now on here. Lets see..
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeJan 18th, 2008 12:08pm (Jan 18th 2008)

Sorry, lost already. how do i enter other discussions? duh stupid is as stupid does!!
    • CommentTimeJan 18th, 2008 12:29pm (Jan 18th 2008)

Hi Cake,

You've started a discussion right here :)

You can also see the existing ones (to read and then reply to) by clicking on the "Discussions" tab at the top of this page, then click on the discussion you want to read...

It'll all make sense soon I promise!

And congrats on your flock - it's quite a size (and I love "henporium" - wish I'd thought of that for the shop!)

Whereabouts are you (you can add a flag to our google map of members if you like!) - if you're in the UK it might be a bit before they start laying because of the dark mornings and evenings - our hens only lay if they get about 14 hours of sunlight per day!

Once you get up and running we'd love to see some pics of Prince Hal and his girls :)

Welcome to the forum!

Neil
    • CommentTimeJan 18th, 2008 4:09pm (Jan 18th 2008)

Hello, Cake; I've only got 2 chickens, so I'll take a bit of time to catch up with you! Actually, given the size of my garden perhaps I'd better not...
    Welcome to the forum, anyway - good to have you here. :)
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeJan 18th, 2008 5:36pm (Jan 18th 2008)

WELCOME Cake! Great name there. I had a friend in Spokane years ago (USA) named Cakes - ever met her? That's a huge flock of chicken you have.
    • CommentTimeJan 18th, 2008 8:19pm (Jan 18th 2008)

Hi Cake, welcome from Kate! You don't do things by half do you! 30 hens as a starter flock!! I don't have any hens, just 3 cats and a new granddaughter - no time for anything else, though I am mulling over the idea of getting a hen sometime in the far distant future! So did you get the hens to keep Prince Hal happy?
    • CommentTimeJan 18th, 2008 8:45pm (Jan 18th 2008)

Happy? Delirious, I'd've thought...:crazy:
    • CommentTimeJan 19th, 2008 1:25am (Jan 19th 2008)

Welcome to the hencam, Cake..glad to meet you...so where in the world are you? We have several people from the USA and lots from the UK. I'm in the USA.
    • CommentAuthorJanice Sansing
    • CommentTimeJan 19th, 2008 2:10am (Jan 19th 2008)

Hello, Cake. Welcome to the forum. We are happy you joined us. I am from Mississippi in the southern USA. Where do you live ? I do not have chickens now but had lots as a kid on the farm.
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeJan 19th, 2008 8:22am (Jan 19th 2008)

no longer a member

Hi Cake.. welcome to the hen Coop
    • CommentTimeJan 19th, 2008 11:07am (Jan 19th 2008) edited

Hey Cake, nice to have you here - 30 hens, awesome! What breed / breeds do you have??

Also, one little bit of advice about the board: stay clear of the 'Runny Poo' thread, you do not want to go in there... :wink:

Feel free to post any questions you have...i'm sure someone will be able to help you out!

Scarlet
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeJan 20th, 2008 10:47am (Jan 20th 2008)

Hello, ooh wonderful that so many of you have bothered to reply to me. Great to find like minded people at last who love their hens! I have 7 White Star (5 of which are only 12 weeks old, the other 2 being quite an ange now about 5yrs) I have 12 Black Rock (5 @ 12 wks and 7 about 4-5yrs) and 21 Brown Hybrids (10 @ 22 wks and 11 at 4-5yrs). Gosh, thats nearer 40! My one cockerel(Hal) is my old boy now at 5yrs. The henporium is great. Its plenty of room for them and I have balls and toys and cabbages and apples on strings for them to play with. Spoilt.
    They have 1/3 acre paddock to roam in during the day. Lock up at night to keep Mr Fox out. Eggs aplenty soon from the young ones I hope as orders are coming in. Oh I am in the Yorkshire Dales for your info.
      CommentAuthorLuke
    • CommentTimeJan 20th, 2008 10:48am (Jan 20th 2008)

Wow, thats great. I wish I could care for that many chicks!
    • CommentTimeJan 20th, 2008 10:56am (Jan 20th 2008)

Awww, they all sound gorgeous! We got Milly when she was about 12 weeks old...I love it when they're that age! Do they still 'cheep' and follow you around everywhere?
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeJan 20th, 2008 10:59am (Jan 20th 2008)

The white and black ones are a bit skittish but the brown ones are really friendly. The older hens and Hal follow me around the paddock. I am hoping the new ones will follow their lead and I am hoping to have a few visitors up you know, gathering their own eggs perhaps. The Henporium is a good name for it I think! hee hee
    • CommentTimeJan 20th, 2008 11:03am (Jan 20th 2008)

That is indeed a fantastic name...much better than 'The Coop' :-\ I'm sure the little ones calm down as they get older, especially since you give them lots of treats, that might warm them to you a bit!

Although we've been saying that about Penny for years, and she's still terrified of people, nobody knows why...she's very nervy and worries about everything, a total chicken :smile:
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeJan 20th, 2008 11:06am (Jan 20th 2008)

I think the White Stars are more gamey looking anyway so maybe a bit wiser than the silly brown ones. I think the brown ones are just bred to lay and not think too much.Not many eggs at the mo though as the old ones are not doing much anymore and the dark days/nights are no good for it either. Never mind.
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeJan 20th, 2008 11:51am (Jan 20th 2008)

Forgot to mention my one Guinea Fowl. She was wild and moved into the henporium of her own accord back in October last year. I call her Ginny Guinea. She is sweeet. Very jurassic looking I reckon. Gets on well with the girls and Hal but at night when they all go to roost she is always on her own , bless!
    • CommentTimeJan 20th, 2008 2:34pm (Jan 20th 2008)

I love guinea fowl; there's a pub a little way off which as guinea fowl running round the yard with the chickens. They all get on famously!
    Have you got a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge garden, then, Cake?
    • CommentTimeJan 20th, 2008 3:48pm (Jan 20th 2008)

What lucky hens (and Hal!) Not having any hens or guinea fowl I'll ask the stupid question - where does Ginny sleep at night then? I've learnt so much about hens since finding this site. There seem to be a lot of chickens (and hencammers!) in the north!
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeJan 20th, 2008 6:47pm (Jan 20th 2008)

Ginny sleeps in the henporium with Hal and the girls. She tends to stay at the far end of the roosty rail though and the rest congregate at the other end of it or on top of the laying boxes. She seems very contented to be there. There are 5 other Guinea Fowl outside but they dont seem to want to come in at night and prefer to roost in the trees by the lakeside. I wouldnt say I had a huge garden at my cottage but the hens have 1/3 acre and theres plenty of land around for the hens if they are clever enough to get out of there during the day which many of them do.
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeJan 20th, 2008 8:03pm (Jan 20th 2008)

Hi Cake - good to see you back here. There's a thread somewhere on here called Photo Album. It would be EXCELLENT to see a photo of Hal & the gals & Ginny & the Henporium! Sorry, that might be a lot to ask...

Your setup sounds really great.
    • CommentTimeJan 20th, 2008 8:36pm (Jan 20th 2008) edited

Kate, I've noticed that there's a cluster of Hencammers oop north too; if Wazza and I can set up a meet, then you and Ollie ought to meet up, and all that lot up there should get together! Hencam havoc...
    • CommentTimeJan 21st, 2008 11:13am (Jan 21st 2008) edited

HERE ARE A FEW PICS. HOPE THEY ARE OK.

Photobucket

HERE IS MY BEST BOY PRINCE HAL.
    • CommentTimeJan 21st, 2008 11:17am (Jan 21st 2008) edited

Photobucket
    GINNY GUINEA. A BIT DARK THERE BUT YOU CAN SEE HER. She is wild (no jokes please) so was hard to photograph as kept running away from me.
    • CommentTimeJan 21st, 2008 11:18am (Jan 21st 2008) edited

Photobucket
    SOME OF MY HENS.
    These were taken inside the henporium.
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeJan 21st, 2008 11:21am (Jan 21st 2008)

Photobucket
    SOME OF MY NEW WHITE STARS. Their combs are quite pale as they are too little to lay yet. When they are laying the combs will be a darker red.
    • CommentTimeJan 21st, 2008 3:26pm (Jan 21st 2008)

Your chooks look lovely, especially Prince Hal, who is gorgeous! Is he friendly, or a scary rooster? I'm guessing he must be pretty tame, since you've had him as an egg...?

I love the brown hens, they're so pretty :smile:
    • CommentTimeJan 21st, 2008 4:29pm (Jan 21st 2008) edited

Aw thanks Red. He is lovely isnt he. Yes he is very friendly and will come charging across the paddock when called. I can feed him out of my hand. His 3 sisters are still with me, 2 black and one silver grey. His brother Ross is at the farm next door and he is white. He has his own harem. I originally called Ross Rose as thought was a girl and had a rose comb but he was a he so changed name to Ross. hee hee. He still looks over when I call him if I am passing that way. Its all good fun!
    • CommentTimeJan 21st, 2008 6:07pm (Jan 21st 2008) edited

Haha, i love it when people end up having roosters with female names - i know someone with a rooster called Sally, because they thought he was a girl :D

We called our chicks chick 1, 2 & 3 until we were sure what sex they were :wink: Aw that's cute that you still get to see Ross / Rose! It's cute that you kept Hal's sisters - you got 3 girls and 2 boys from one clutch? Wow, that's pretty good going!
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeJan 21st, 2008 6:11pm (Jan 21st 2008)

Those are great pictures Cake. The Henporium looks cool and the chickens are sweet. Hal is a total knock out. What a beauty. I think the pic of Ginny was well done - increases the impression that she is a wild bird. You must spend all day cleaning that place!
    • CommentTimeJan 21st, 2008 7:30pm (Jan 21st 2008)

Hal IS a handsome chap, isn't he? I must get Wazza to take a pic of Sage & Onion when he's here in daylight...
    • CommentTimeJan 21st, 2008 8:48pm (Jan 21st 2008)

I second all the comments about your henporium Cake, it looks great!

CC, if I told my hubby I was off oop north to meet up with "Ollie" he'd be convinced I'd got another man, and change the locks and throw a party to celebrate! Its not in my remit to make a man happy - they're here to serve aren't they? (As the Long Suffering Eric, he'll confirm)!! :D
    • CommentTimeJan 21st, 2008 9:55pm (Jan 21st 2008) edited

I thought Ollie was near to you? I'll have to look again...twenty-eight percent for geography, and Miss Agnew said one of us was going to have to give up geog. And it wasn't going to be her.
    Eric cooks for me out of self defence and Kathleen cleans for me because I'm busy. And a slut. What can I say...?:thumbup:
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeJan 21st, 2008 10:06pm (Jan 21st 2008)

no longer a member

Great looking Birds cake... hey you mastered the art of posting Pics well done
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd, 2008 6:00am (Jan 22nd 2008)

You are ALL near each other CC.

Ok, now that I've angered you.... *hanging head* What does "remit" mean?
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd, 2008 8:18am (Jan 22nd 2008)

no longer a member

remit means agenda.... your plans, your remit is your actions what you can and cant do, your instructions...

(My remit as a cop is to keep law and order not to go and rob old grannies myself)
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd, 2008 5:37pm (Jan 22nd 2008)

remit = bailiwick HAH! Look it up....
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd, 2008 6:42pm (Jan 22nd 2008)

Hey, CC, I was that good at Geog too! We had a test to see who went down. I scored 32 and my best mate had 25 so she went. When I added my score up the teacher had it wrong, and it should've been 24! She obviously wasn't any good at maths, and no, I didn't tell her! (I did tell my best mate and she didn't care - there was a lad she fancied in the lower group so she was very happy!) We both gave it up at the first opportunity (me and my mate, not the teacher!)
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd, 2008 8:36pm (Jan 22nd 2008)

Kate - that paragraph was nearly incomprehensible to me. At least at my first reading of it. Had to work it out slowly; student of the UK that I am. So "went down" (rather than a sexual reference) means going to a lower level of some kind? And "math" is plural - "maths" in the UK (I'm guessing that comes from the full word "mathematics" ending in an "s".) Don't know what "...we both gave it up at the first opportunity" ... means (altho it sounds slightly sexual as well. LOL) I think its still the school system that I don't understand. Is it the case that you move between different groups within each school year, based on performance? That would be intense...
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd, 2008 12:34am (Jan 23rd 2008)

We have more than one mathematic, ergo it's maths! Gave it up =dropped the subject. I don't think they move kids up and down groups/sets so much now. Probably against their yuman rights, innit?! I was kicked out the bottom of the bottom division for maths after I informed Mrs Gould that 5x0=5, and drew a parabola which was a straight line - I was made to do Latin instead. I don't think Mrs Gould and I missed eachother...
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd, 2008 4:10am (Jan 23rd 2008)

Ah! I get it! Thanks CC.
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd, 2008 5:19pm (Jan 23rd 2008)

De nada.;)
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd, 2008 6:54pm (Jan 23rd 2008)

When I wrote that paragraph I didn't re-read it, if I had I might have rephrased it for you Diane as it was a bit 'local'! But I was rushing so didn't and am glad now - what an insight into your brain!!!! Innuendos everywhere! I expect it of CC but not you Diane!! ;)

CCs explaination was spot on. We used to be 'streamed' according to ability so that the brighter pupils could forge on ahead and those that needed more time or support in a subject got it. Don't think its like that now. They pick the dumbest kid in class and everyone goes at that child's pace. Bright kids get bored and mess about, lazy kids mess about so they have to do less work, and the rest of the kids mess about to fit in with all the other kids. Isn't 'educashun' great!
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd, 2008 7:31pm (Jan 23rd 2008)

Innuendos? Moi?:shocked: A woman walked into a bar and asked for a Double Entendre. So the barman gave her one...
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd, 2008 7:33pm (Jan 23rd 2008)

You ARE the queen of the one-liners!
    • CommentTimeJan 24th, 2008 2:25am (Jan 24th 2008) edited

OMG - - - - :shamed: LOL - Kate did you notice that CC just read that aspect of my post as so ordinary that she had no comment on it?

I do hope you don't edit though Kate. Unless you or Sensai CC get tired of me asking: Wot? I really like learning things like this. Like my newest one from a car related post: *window winder.* That's a good word for it. So good I've temporarily forgotten what WE call it. :)

Too bad they haven't worked out how to let all kids go at their own pace without impacting each other... (Not that we have either.)
    • CommentTimeJan 24th, 2008 5:33pm (Jan 24th 2008)

Well, since you spend the daytime rummaging around the deepest darkest bits of peoples' pyches, then crying about it in cafes later on, I just thought it might be an occupational hazard to find everything has a sexual connotation!
    • CommentTimeJan 24th, 2008 7:56pm (Jan 24th 2008)

I can't imagine CC ever taking part in a therapy session. She wouldn't be able to resist passing comments on everyone else's 'traumas'. Second thoughts, we should hold therapy sessions behind a two way mirror and encourage her to comment just to cheer the rest of us up!
    • CommentTimeJan 24th, 2008 8:02pm (Jan 24th 2008)

Ooo, how well you know me...;)
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeJan 25th, 2008 4:54am (Jan 25th 2008)

Why are you assuming I'm crying about my clients? LOL
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeJan 25th, 2008 1:26pm (Jan 25th 2008)

I have no idea what any of you are on about! Is there something in the water where you all are? My hens are saner than you lot!! lol
    • CommentTimeJan 25th, 2008 5:40pm (Jan 25th 2008)

I'm afraid you might have to go back to the beginning of the whole thread to follow it, Cake - sorry!
    • CommentTimeJan 25th, 2008 5:46pm (Jan 25th 2008)

We get a little "off topic" once in a great while, Cake..OK, well maybe a little more often than once in a while.:tooth:
    • CommentTimeJan 25th, 2008 6:53pm (Jan 25th 2008)

What happens, Cake, is that someone starts a thread and we all chip in. Except when we chip in it has little or no relevance to the title of the thread, and the longer the thread gets, the further away from the original theme we get...!
    • CommentTimeJan 25th, 2008 7:43pm (Jan 25th 2008)

And we frequently cross a topic from one thread to another which is even more confusing!
    • CommentTimeJan 25th, 2008 7:45pm (Jan 25th 2008)

Yeah, sort of thematic plaiting...
    • CommentTimeJan 25th, 2008 9:08pm (Jan 25th 2008) edited

Sorry Cake. My colleagues have spoken the truth. There is no thread to our threads. And now we've messed up your thread. But then again, you have a point as well, the hens are the only ray of sanity here. :D Well, and Luke & Wazza - but part of our job is to drive them crazy as well.
    • CommentTimeJan 25th, 2008 9:50pm (Jan 25th 2008)

You'll get used to it, Cake :wink:
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2008 1:58am (Jan 26th 2008) edited

Please get used to it! We don't want to scare you away - that's for sure!

Maybe we should have one thread that is for new people that sticks to some kind of track. Or - has an introduction to each of us that we edit. (Kate and the Hencam baby and The Blanket and Joey; CC & Wazza and their sources of employment and penchant for chocolate biscuits & that Sage 'n Onion are chickens not recipe ingredients; Lynn and how many animals she has... etc) CONTEXT. I, of course, am self explanatory. Oh wait...Cake wrote in that she was lost after one of MY posts :shamed: Ah well.
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2008 12:03pm (Jan 26th 2008)

no longer a member

Diane ???? driving wazza and luke crazy eh.. hmmm we need some more male blood on this forum.. to many Chicks and not enough Cocks lol
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2008 12:04pm (Jan 26th 2008)

no longer a member

Cake you should be weary of the mother hens on this forum they tend to think they roost over all:threesome: but really they love us menfolk :flowers:
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2008 5:11pm (Jan 26th 2008)

Absolutely. :D
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2008 9:59pm (Jan 26th 2008)

I can't believe Diane included Wazza when she said the hens and Luke were the sane ones. Wazza's a complete nutter!!! Just go back and look at some of the photos he's posted!
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2008 10:02pm (Jan 26th 2008)

I had to go back and look at why I would have done that ... couldn't understand it myself. Turns out the context was staying on or going off a thread. So - only in that regard, I stick to my statement. LOL
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2008 10:03pm (Jan 26th 2008)

I love it when you guys say "nutter." I picture a happy little squirrel surrounded by a giant pile of acorns and grinning from ear to fuzzy ear.
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2008 10:20pm (Jan 26th 2008)

OK, I'll let you have that one. Wazza doesn't like our ramblings so I suppose that's his one line of sanity.

Hee hee!! Love that image!
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeJan 27th, 2008 2:20am (Jan 27th 2008)

LOL Me too. Say it all the time ok?

Yes, I think we are in agreement Kate. Its all sorted out, about Wazza.
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeJan 27th, 2008 10:34am (Jan 27th 2008)

getting back to the topic of hens. Nightmare. My enormous drinker has leaked all over the henporium floor and i now have to muck out mi girlies and totally replace the wood shavings!! Grrrr. Thats about 8 wheelbarrow loads to be taken out and put in the paddock. I am far too lazy for all this exertion! hee hee, will try to keep smiling tho.
    I get your threads really you all know. I have myspace so understand. lol
    • CommentTimeJan 27th, 2008 12:40pm (Jan 27th 2008)

It looks really windy at hencam HQ today - is the henporium suffering too? I don't think Milly, Tilly or Penny like the wind. How enormous is it? Are we talking gallons here?!!
    • CommentTimeJan 27th, 2008 12:50pm (Jan 27th 2008) edited

well the wood shavings on the floor have soaked it all up so not too bad but will make my pushing of the barrow that bit harder. Still will be a good workout! My hens are almost being blown away when they attemt to walk down the hatchwalk. Quite funny really. mustnt laugh.
    • CommentTimeJan 27th, 2008 12:57pm (Jan 27th 2008)

They should try flapping - could set the record for the longest flight!
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeJan 27th, 2008 1:08pm (Jan 27th 2008)

LMAO. What a thought.
    • CommentTimeJan 27th, 2008 1:16pm (Jan 27th 2008)

Do you think chickens have ever been able to fly further than a few flaps? I don't see why birds that can't fly have wings? Why hasn't evolution got rid of them. Penguins for instance, their wings are now more of a flipper - the only flying they do is through the water!
    • CommentTimeJan 27th, 2008 1:22pm (Jan 27th 2008) edited

You are funny K. Where would KFC be without the wing? Thats why god left them on!
    • CommentTimeJan 27th, 2008 1:54pm (Jan 27th 2008)

Same reason men have nipples...am I allowed to say 'nipples', Neil?
    • CommentTimeJan 27th, 2008 3:19pm (Jan 27th 2008)

Jungle fowl / native chickens can fly pretty well, Kate, they can fly to and from trees to roost at night...And Milly isn't such a bad flier. She's flown from our garden wall to the next door neighbour's wall, which is 12 - 15 foot :)
    • CommentTimeJan 27th, 2008 3:52pm (Jan 27th 2008)

Wow! Wouldn't like to be underneath one when they decide they're landing though!
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeJan 28th, 2008 12:13pm (Jan 28th 2008)

no longer a member

wazza has just read all your posts about him and he is sulking now
    • CommentTimeJan 28th, 2008 1:56pm (Jan 28th 2008) edited

oops, sorry
    • CommentTimeJan 28th, 2008 2:33pm (Jan 28th 2008) edited

???
    • CommentTimeJan 28th, 2008 2:36pm (Jan 28th 2008) edited

• CommentTimeJan 28th, 2008 4:25pm (Jan 28th 2008)

So Wazza is denying he's a nutter?! I don't think that would be a very honest thing to do ... you do post on here after all!
    • CommentTimeJan 28th, 2008 6:18pm (Jan 28th 2008)

I've seen him in the flesh - definitely a nutter. Whereas I, of course, am utterly sane.
    MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
    • CommentTimeJan 28th, 2008 6:52pm (Jan 28th 2008) edited

CC...you are ALWAYS Sane???..Tell me another one CC..I just love fairy tales. :rolling:
    • CommentTimeJan 28th, 2008 6:57pm (Jan 28th 2008)

"The loonatics have taken over the asylum" springs to mind. Can't think why!
    • CommentTimeJan 28th, 2008 7:07pm (Jan 28th 2008)

Neither can I...:crazy:
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeJan 28th, 2008 7:52pm (Jan 28th 2008)

OMG
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeJan 28th, 2008 7:52pm (Jan 28th 2008)

help
    • CommentTimeJan 28th, 2008 11:37pm (Jan 28th 2008)

Well YOU ought to be used to it...;)
    • CommentTimeJan 28th, 2008 11:46pm (Jan 28th 2008) edited

Never - you are all much farther around the bend than anyone I work with :P Think about it, my clients are still together enough to recognize they need help :D

Then again, once we've reached that lovely state of oblivion - who cares? As long as no one is a danger to self or others.
    • CommentTimeJan 28th, 2008 11:57pm (Jan 28th 2008)

Nooooo...I don't need help. But strangely, many of the people who have met me do...look at Wazza! :shocked:
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeJan 29th, 2008 9:07am (Jan 29th 2008)

no longer a member

I am wearing a white coat now with the sleaves tied up at the back, I have started to dribble and make silly noises
    • CommentTimeJan 29th, 2008 3:50pm (Jan 29th 2008)

Round the bend? Doesn't even cover it for me!! I'm off the road and running through the fields - screaming. Who's with me?!
    • CommentTimeJan 29th, 2008 4:02pm (Jan 29th 2008)

I'm about seven miles ahead of you, cherub... :crazy:
    • CommentTimeJan 29th, 2008 4:04pm (Jan 29th 2008)

Ah, that's you in the distance is it!! I think I'm catching you (or are you dragging me with you?!)
    • CommentTimeJan 29th, 2008 4:12pm (Jan 29th 2008)

You're in the slipstream, poppet - hang on, it's a bumpy ride! :)
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeJan 29th, 2008 5:45pm (Jan 29th 2008)

*wave* and here's a napkin for Wazza.
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeJan 29th, 2008 5:46pm (Jan 29th 2008)

Well, since this is about as off topic as possible - CC, did you hear that they started selling Smart Cars in the US for the first time ever last week? Had 30,000 on order almost immediately.
    • CommentTimeJan 29th, 2008 6:50pm (Jan 29th 2008)

Headless Chicken would like one in Florida (though God knows it wouldn't stand up to the hurricanes she gets every two seconds there). She showed the picture of me in my smart to a bod in her office, and he said it was horrible and deformed.
    I don't think he liked the car, either...