• CommentTimeMay 22nd, 2015 10:58pm (May 22nd 2015) edited

In just over an hour's time we will be celebrating Lyle's 25th and Kasper's 5th birthdays :bigsmile:

Kasper has an array of gifts, ranging from large and small treat dispensing toys to chicken feet...yum!

He is a wonderful dog and despite being twice Zoey's age he still has much more energy than she does. He knows over 25 tricks, he is brilliant with everybody, and learns new tricks in a heartbeat. He is a joy to train with, has great impulse control and the patience of a saint. He can be seriously annoying and grumpy at times, but we love him :heart:

Happy Birthday Kasper!

And Lyle is the most amazing person I know. I have never loved anybody as much as I love Lyle, he is fantastic. The years I have known him have been the best; here's to many many many more :smile:

Happy Birthday Lyle!!!

And here is a video I'll be showing him prior to his main present.

Thanks to Kasper and Zoey for their help, couldn't have done it without 'em ;)
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd, 2015 11:01pm (May 22nd 2015)

Here are some of Kasper's presents :)
      gifts4.jpg
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd, 2015 3:07pm (May 23rd 2015)

Happy birthdays, Lyle and Kaspar...Lyle, I'm so sorry she doesn't love you enough to give you chicken's feet...:rolling: Well, don't keep us in suspenders - WHAT IS IT?????
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd, 2015 8:58pm (May 23rd 2015) edited

It's a riiiing :)

photo learn7_zpsndr67syg.jpg

Not an engagement ring exactly as we have no plans to get married...but it means the same to us. I guess a commitment ring?

It's of a games controller, as Lyle is a huge gaming nerd. It also happens to be the control of the first console he ever played, which is awesome ^__^

photo learn5_zpselxt8xnk.jpg

I'll try get a better photo up soon. It's really chunky and well made. Totally worth the wait!

Opening his presents

photo 25one_zpsfrfp42ok.jpg

The very first time he saw the ring hehe! :heart:

photo 25two_zpsmzlbmm3n.jpg

Kasper's very own package from my mum and dad!

photo bday_blank_zpstk1xotrh.png

They got him a 'Kasper dog' card :tooth:

photo bday10_zpslen8zl60.jpg

Yes, I am cruel. Even on his birthday.

photo bday12_zps5r0ka2am.jpg

They each had an awesome day! I have loads more pics to post; I'll start a new thread with the zoo pics from today, and will post Kasper with his presents later :smile:
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd, 2015 9:24pm (May 23rd 2015)

May as well do the Kasper photos now, Lyle is finishing a level on his game!

"Hey guys, I heard it was my birthday too..."

photo boo1_zpskkky9pz9.jpg

Treat toy number 1!

photo boo2_zpshepp6lgj.jpg

Treat toy number 2

photo boo3_zpse1uv0te3.jpg

Cheap squeaky toy (which amazingly hasn't been destroyed)

photo boo5_zpscxccdme1.jpg
    Long dog :)

photo boo6_zpsuubi34ea.jpg

He can fly!!!

photo boo7_zps9yvtuibf.jpg
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd, 2015 9:41pm (May 23rd 2015)

Happy 5 year old dog :)

• CommentTimeMay 23rd, 2015 10:53pm (May 23rd 2015)

What fantastic presents!! I love the ring, and Lyle looked thrilled!
    Happy birthday to them both!! xx
    • CommentTimeMay 24th, 2015 1:38pm (May 24th 2015)

...but Lyle still didn't get any chicken's feet. Poor Lyle...

The ring is brilliant - I'e never seen anything like it before (and as you know, I've seen a fair few rings...) and I bet you never see another one!
    • CommentTimeMay 25th, 2015 3:03am (May 25th 2015)

Thanks Kate !:bigsmile:

Ahahaha CC, there is one chicken foot left for Zoey, but we haven't told her about it...maybe I should wrap it up and give it to Lyle as a belated gift?! I am just amazed the ring actually fit - I bought a ribbon so that he could tie it around his neck / wrist in case it didn't!! :smile: